Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Well, I'm finally taking part in Sunday Scavenger Hunt again.  :0)  Most of the time I'm just too lazy to try LOL... well here are my interpretations.  Enjoy!

Hot Hot HOT!
Yesterday morning Emma and I headed out to the Botanical Gardens to take some pictures of her in her Easter Dress (yes, I did wait that long LOL).  I had hoped someone would go with us to help with her, but nope.  We got some semi good ones, but I will share them later.  Anyhoo, this is near the end after I changed her.  It sure got hot quick!
Finding Form
I don't really know what this prompt was... I think I thought about it too much and I googled it and still wasn't sure so hopefully this one works.  Today I was taking pictures of my sister in laws flowers and noticed this little guy right up beside me.  I HATE spiders so you don't know how big of a deal it is that I took a picture of it!
Front Page of the Newspaper
I'm gonna be honest... I get the paper for the coupons :0) 
Chore
I forgot about this one so I pulled this from my archives, bad edit, I know LOL... such is life, I did it quickly.

Beads (of condensation on the inside of the bird feeder)
To be honest I just wanted to use this picture LOL... I waited and waited and waited for the little guy to come back so I could take his picture.  This isn't great because it was taken behind a screen and a glass door (which explains the grid pattern you see).  Still it was my very first hummingbird shot!! :0)





4 comments:

  1. Is there a reason to buy a paper that isn't for the coupons?

    Adorable little girl! Your spider shot is incredible--very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - I especially love your finding form shot. It's so clear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about the fit of Finding Form and the pic you took, but it's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job capturing the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)