Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day at the Lake

So what to blog about today?...?  Well, I will start with my trip to the lake last weekend. 
It was rainy and cool.
IMG_9454

But we still had fun
IMG_9444

We fed the ducks
IMG_9325

We saw some geese
IMG_9440

We played in the pool
IMG_9408

We blew bubbles inside the house boat when the rain was pouring outside
IMG_9423

I got some angry sky shots
IMG_9431

And I got to be a little creative
Day at the Lake
*I got the texture from Kim Klassen, but I can't remember which texture it is that I used!! Sorry! :0)



The Daily Wyatt
I thought I'd join in on a new (to me) photo challenge this week.  Go check out more awesome texture photos and vote for your fave!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! That last shot is stunning! I love your edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your texture shot, and I want that house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that texture shot is beautiful. Do you remember what texture blending mode you used for that? Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, I used overlay. I did figure out that I used Kim's Serendipity and I copied the layer 2 times or so and adjusted the opacity until I liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)