Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{Emma} Written in Light

After about 50 million tries I finally got Emma's full name written in light. 
The 'a' was the hardest part.  This isn't my strongest 'E' either, but I had to settle.  I kept trying to write it out backwards so you could read it, and it wasn't working for me.  It is hard enough writing something in the air without trying to write it backwards.  Then it dawned on me that I could just write it out and flip it afterwards.  Then after a few million more tries I got this. :0) 

I didn't even know this was possible until I read the "long exposure" prompt for scavenger hunt sunday.  I've really learned a lot throught that photo challenge alone.  Very cool.  Usually I would pass on that kind of prompt because I had no idea what it was, but I'm glad I didn't.  Very neat!  I can't wait to try out the other types of long exposure.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)