Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Posting Comments {Problems with Blogger}

Ok, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I sure am.  I went to comment on my own blog and couldn't because it wouldn't let me sign in for the comment box.  I had noticed that I never have problems on other blogs that have the Popup comment box so I changed mine and it worked like a charm!  I was signed in when it popped up!  YAY!  So the problem is with the embedded comment boxes.  Not sure why, but just thought I'd tell as many people as I can, which is 28 btw!!!  Yay! I have 28 followers! Yippee!!!  ;0)


Thanks!
Becky

2 comments:

  1. It's a buggy Blogger thing that's been happening to a lot of people off and on for weeks. If you make sure when you log in you uncheck "Remember Me" and you clear your cache and cookies, it will clear the problem up. I had to learn that the hard way after a week of not being able to comment on any Blogger blogs. SO frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have been having problems commenting on some blogs also!! I will give this a try!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)