Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The One Where I talk about God

I have been inspired this week to be true to myself and to be true to God.  I have eluded to the fact that I go to church and even that I am greatful to God for things, but I haven't really shared much else about my faith here on this blog.  I have another blog that I have kind of abandoned, but it was started for that purpose - to share my faith.  I started this blog with the purpose of sharing my search for creativity.
Geese on the Lake

I'm not sure why I had separated the two things.  They go hand in hand.  God was the first to "create"!  He is where I find my creativity.  He should be smack dab in the center of all things I do so I just wanted everyone to know that I have made a decision to combine the 2 blogs.  It really isn't going to change a whole lot, but I will be sharing things that God lays on my heart.  I will still be creating and taking pictures.  I will still be sharing more shots of Emma then you ever really wanted to see.  Most importantly, I will be true to God and true to me.  I hope you'll stick around!  You won't regret it!

- On a funny note -
  This picture really just cracked me up because looks like, to me, the goose is telling a joke and all the other geese are swimming away with disapproving looks like "yeah, we've heard that one before".  Poor guy, he is cracking himself up! 

Ok, so I feel sorry for the goose because that is totally me!! Hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I pray that God will do great things through you, your creative spirit and your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)