Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Over and Over

Seems I've had a lot on my mind lately.  I keep having the same conversation with myself.  I usually ALWAYS end up in the same spot - giving it to God.  I also always end up taking it back. 

Do you ever find yourself in this position?  It is frustrating.  I just want to leave it at His feet, but I feel forced to rehash it over and over.  I realize that I am the one that causes me to feel this way.  God will gladly keep it if I would just allow him to. 

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

I sometimes feel like my life is in knots.
IMG_9951

Which reminds me that God is in control.  He will get me through this, I just have to turn to Him. 
IMG_9889.CR2
Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 comment:

  1. I have to constantly remind myself of this. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)