Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My new toy!!

Why is it that I haven't picked up my camera in the last week?... Probably because I got an iphone!!!! Yippee Skippee!!!!  Wait, I know that the rest of the world has had them for years now, but I didn't think I'd ever get one.  Because:
1. I do not pay for cell phones! I pay enough for the service, I should get the phone for free!!
2. I figured I'd be with Sprint until the end of time.

Well, my contract with Sprint was up and I started looking for new service.  I couldn't believe that the best deals out there were with Sprint!!  Craziness!  Everything is extremely expensive and I was looking for a family plan with very little more than just talk.  Then I thought "what about at&t" so I checked them out and they have the cheapest deals.  Plus I got an iphone for $19... ok so I did pay for my phone, but it's an iphone, guys!!!  The only drawback is that they do have a cap on their data plans.  I got the lowest one, but when I am around wifi networks I don't have to use my data and that is about 80% of the time.  Yay! 

Well, I didn't mean to make this a commercial for At&t, but I am happy with my package.  The phone is refurbished, but it looks ands act brand stinkin new, so I don't mind.

I have gone app crazy!  The only one I've paid for so far is angry birds (.99) yes, I got sucked into it lol.  It's my friend Elaine's fault!  ;0)

I also love Instagram!

Picture 002
(this isn't the exact picture I used in ig, but you get the idea what it looked like from this one)

Instagram:
Picture 005

Picture 003

I thought they were pretty nifty :0). 


thanks for stopping in!
Becky

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I'm green...green with envy. HEHE Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I am one of those without the Iphone! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)