Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today was a good day.  Went to church and rested in the afternoon, then went to church this evening.  We went out to McDonalds afterwards with some friends.  It was nice to hang out and talk for a bit.  On a weird note... have you ever wanted to be friends with someone, but never really knew how it was going to be each time you spoke to them?  I am in that position right now.  I feel like we could be the best of friends and I think we both need the friendship, but I never really know how to be her friend... It's strange.  She's not a difficult person... just unpredictable.  I refuse to stop trying, it's just... odd.  Maybe it's me.

Well, here are a few shots that I took on the 6th.  I am loving the editing aspect of photography.  It's just so neat that I can make a picture look the way I want it to.  I never realized how much editing is done in photography.  I really like sooc shots for portraits though.  Here they are:






If any of you professionals happen to stop by and see this post... can you please tell me:
1. Did you take photography classes?
2. If you did take classes would you recommend a beginner looking to be a professional take classes?
3. If you didn't take classes how did you get started? 

- any info is welcomed with open ears/eyes!  I would love for photography to supplement my income, but I don't know if I should take classes or what.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)