Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Your Wednesday, My Friday!!! :0)

I took tomorrow and Friday off so today was my Friday and I have 4 days off!!! It's like a mini-vaca!!! YAY!  I'm not going anywhere, just Gatlinburg to the aquarium tomorrow and then just taking it easy for the rest of the time.

 I was playing around with my camera tonight.  Practicing taking pics of Emma and I have to say I am loving this picture:

It is my absolute favorite!!!

Here are some more that I took.




Well, I won't bore you anymore!  I am loving my camera.  It's awesome to take pictures of my daughter that aren't grainy.  I LOVE it.  Does it make me crazy that I feel giddy inside when I think of taking pictures?  I think of the possibilities for the future and it just makes me smile... Maybe I shared too much... ;0).  Well, that's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by, feel free to follow me!!  I'd love it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the faces you captured. So cute! I wouldn't feel ashamed for loving your hobby. It makes us mommies happy and with a happy mommy you have a happy family! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)