Monday, March 21, 2011

My Monday

Today was Monday... that says it all. I was going to try and do the scavenger hunt Sunday, but I just didn't get the shots and I just really don't have a lot of extra time to spend on it so I will pick it back up next Sunday. This morning I found out that my Mamaw passed away. My Papaw died last month and they really didn't think that Mamaw would last as long as she did. They both went down hill very fast. I know they are having a Heavenly reunion right now so I am very happy for them. Sad for those they left behind, but we will see them again! Anyhoo, I will be traveling to WV for the funeral - That's where I'm from. That was today.

Yesterday I snapped some shots of Emma outside. Here are a few:





Thanks for looking, I may be mia for a few days and though I know I have very few followers lol... I just thought I'd tell you guys that I will be back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)