Thursday, June 21, 2012

I wanna take pictures!!

I have got to say, peeps, every day gets a little tougher to get up and go in to a job that I don't want to be doing.  I feel guilty about it because I know there are a lot of people out there that don't have jobs and I am very grateful that I have one.  It's not that I hate it so very much... it's just that photography is my passion.  I think about it all the time.  Is that healthy?  I have this thought "Oh, I wanna be a photographer" like a gazillion (yeah there's that word again) times a day... I'm not exaggerating... well, I wouldn't be if I knew how much a gazillion actually was.   So here I am sitting her at a desk all day long staring at a computer (for the most part), when all I want to do is go outside and orchestrate some gorgeous photos for  someone to take home and hang up on their wall.  Is that too much to ask?

PS... I realize it's my fault I can't do that... I guess I need to start marketing my business.

Here's a few from Brennan's session that I didn't share cause I can't make a post without some pictures!!!

b



b2

signature

2 comments:

  1. He is just so sweet! These came out fabulous! I love his outfit and those sandals! You can do anything you set your mind to! Remember that! Start marketing girl; get out there! I think you are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take lovely pictures hun, I hope we can both build a photography businesses. I'm sat at work at the moment bored out my brain! Wishing I was outside photographing some little cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)