Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finagle a Foto {Fave of the Week}

So it's Sunday and I'm actually not late on this haha :0).  Well, to be honest, I'm not late cause Mel reminded me about it so that helped me know to run out and take some pics yesterday.  I always mean to, but don't end up doing it, I'm sure you know how it is.  Anyhoo, I didn't take many pics, but I did take some of the flowers on our front porch.  I tried to play around with it in an hdr sort of way... not that I really know how to make an hdr photo.  Definitely could've looked it up, but didn't really feel like it so I just combined several different photos with different exposures and erased what I didn't want.  My goal was to create a picture where everything was well exposed.  After I got the pics together I decided to add a little texture.  It was fun.  Hope you like it.

flower

Happy Jax 


Then I'll share one of my favorite girl since I haven't shared one in a bit. ;0) She's a mess, but she's my mess!!

IMG_13071

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh BECK!!! Your darling girl is just a little ray of sunshine, you knew that though! You always capture he SO beautifully. I just LOVE the focus on THOSE eyes, & even the cute lil fingers in the background. Now onto the (frickn awesome) flower. The exposure is grand, & it's just so soft & pretty! Thank you for linking up mama) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture you used in that first shot; very cool! I'm in love with that second shot though! Look at those beautiful eyes and that smile; what a cutie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart you have there!! And I love the texture and saying on your first photograph :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)