Friday, April 8, 2011

YAY!!! It's Friday! :0)

Not much is better than the realization that it is Friday!  Except realizing that I have 8 followers!  I know that's not many to some folks, but I didn't think I'd ever even have 1 and now I have 8!  Yippee!!! 

Today I thought I'd link up with Fabulous Friday, here's my favorite shot from this week it was a hard decision!

We were resting in the shade, she was sitting on a picnic table smiling at something Grandmom said.  I especially love the drip of water on her chin.  She had been stealing Grandmom's water.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your photo! You rock! There isn't anything I don't like about it. Wonderful work Becky! Oh, and believe me, your followers will go up because you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nicole! You are so extremely sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shot! She is a cutie! Look at all that color! It's much warmer there than here.

    Becky Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, Just wanted to say thank you for your SUPER SWEET comment!!! It made my day... and your blog is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little girl!
    I'm your #9 follower! Love your photos!
    Amy's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful photo of a beautiful little girl! I love her expression, the spring colors and the lovely light :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love this. :)

    Thanks for participating in Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)