Saturday, April 9, 2011

Anything - I like that kind of Photo Challenge!

Some birds built a nest outside of my sister's bedroom window.  Imediately when it was found I thought "Awesome, I can take a picture", well I thought this as well as that it was pretty hysterical since my sister is the queen of sleeping in and I'm sure sometime soon they will lay eggs in said nest and then sometime after that they will have little chirpie baby birdies LOL... :0)  I love my sister ;0).  Seriously though I don't know that any birdies actually call this nest home.  My sister's window is right next to the front porch so it was slightly odd that they chose it. 

So there it is.  I have grand plans to edit it more, but I just don't feel like it right at this moment.  I pretty much just cropped it and warmed the color up a bit.  Well, I think I did soft focus it a bit as well.  Thanks for stopping by!
 Today I'm linking up with:



Thanks!
Becky <3

7 comments:

  1. How cool! It looks like you bought it & put it right outside her window just to foil her plans to sleep in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you via Live Every Moment Photo Challenge and I'm glad I did!
    Keep up the nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! I Love birdnests too!
    I really like your blog title, wish I had thought of it!
    I'm a new follower from Live every moment photo chg.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is something so calming about this nest... it's like it's waiting for the eggs or waiting for the return of its chicks. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a neat photo, love how the bird built the nest right there..too funny. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)