Monday, May 7, 2012

Event Update

Well, some might say yesterday was a bust, but I prefer to think of it as a networking opportunity and a day spent with my bff.  I'm glad she came with me because nobody came to the event at all.  It just wasn't publicized enough I guess.  There were a few vendors that took my info and are planning on calling me to make an appt.  That was worth it for sure!  We are going to do it again and next time there will possibly be radio spots so maybe that will help us out.  It will work out eventually. 





signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey... all's it's going to take is for you to do one of those appointments you got... AND it is going to just grow & grow from there!

    I have total faith in your talents Beck)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! so excited for you!
    ~Morgan
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)