Monday, April 9, 2012

In Over My Head?

So, I've been asked to do a women's event in May. Indoor portraits... I guess I will have a little booth and people will stop and get a picture if they want one. I don't know... I've never done anything like that before. On one hand I don't want to say no because it's a great opportunity. - I'll be able to get my name out there and possibly get some clients. Maybe make some money doing it. It's trying something new and I'm sure it will be fun. On the other hand, I've never done this before. I don't have indoor portrait studio stuff and I wouldn't know how to use it if I did. The best I will be able to do it my onboard flash and possibly a sheet background. Is that terrible? I mean, I do outdoor stuff and maybe I shouldn't even attempt this. BLAH! I am not sure.
IMG_87861_edited-1

Thanks for stopping in on my confusion and indecisiveness. ;0)

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)