Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's New Years Eve

I am sitting here in my living room watching some crazy old movie, not really paying attention to it, as I type away my thoughts.  I can hear the thunderous fireworks of those around us partying in the new year, but I just sit here.  Just like any other year.  I don't party, never have.  Mostly I watch a movie or reruns, turn it to watch the ball drop at midnight and then either go to bed or finish what I was watching.  So anyhoo, now that you know more than you wanted ;0)... I thought I'd just flip through some photos from this year just to see how far I've come. 

I bought my Canon rebel in February... I think... yeah, it was February and I've been trying to learn ever since.  My brother thinks I'm pretty crazy for shooting in full Manual mode because I can shoot in Aperature mode and get good shots everytime... I don't know how to explain why I do it, other than... I want to be a professional.  How can I be professional if I don't know how to get what I want out of my camera?  I want to know it all!!!  I want to be so familiar with my camera that all I have to do is step outside and I will know what settings to use before I even test it out.  I have a long way to go.  So anyways, I don't know where that rant came from... haha! 

Just thought I'd share a shot from each month since I've had the camera (which is why January was left out).

feb-apr11_edited-5
may-jul11
Aug-Oct11
Nov-Dec11
Oh, and the baby from May is my niece Abigail, the pregnant lady in July is my first maternity client and that's Abigail again at the very bottom in December.
Can't wait to share more of 2011 with Memories Dreams and Reflections with Ashley @ Ramblings and Photos!  Love her!

Thanks for stopping in and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you too and Congratulations on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, this was BEAUTIFUL! What a little doll face to share your year with. LOVE this collage sooooooooo much! Happy New year lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)