Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt! :0)

It has been a while since I've remembered to take part in the Scavenger Hunt.   Well, I always think about it on Sunday, but I don't think about the prompts during the week, but this week I did.
All of these except for the first one were taken at Cades Cove.  We did go again and this time we were able to take our time and really enjoy it.  Of course it was ridiculously hot, but worth it!
Stairs, Macro, Clouds, Abstract & Smiles

IMG_17361

IMG_18811
I was extremely excited about this bee shot!  I also got some beautiful butterflies.  These were my first real decent bug shots!  Can't wait to share the others with you!
cadescove

IMG_19781

IMG_19031



Thanks so much for stopping in!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! I love the leading lines in your abstract photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL captures lady! I'm a sucker for a cutie w/ bubbles though, LOVE the stairs shot! The busy bees are soooo good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job girl - I'm especially loving your first two shots. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining my blog! pleasure to follow yours as well! great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful set! I especially am intrigued with your abstract capture. Beautiful.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your clouds and abstract shot!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good entries. I really love abstract, has a great composition

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos!! the bees are really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)