Friday, July 6, 2012

MIA {aka lazy}

Guys, I hate that I've been MIA lately.  It has been busy and the moments that I've had to myself, I've been using to work on my business or just be lazy.  SORRY!!!  I didn't mean to neglect my blog at all!!  Please forgive me! :0)  I will be posting about the 4th of July soon!  I went to a big parade that morning and it was just so much fun!  I have LOTS of pics to share from that.  I don't know if you noticed that I used the word "business" or not, but I'm going forward with my photography business.  I'll let you know how that goes.  You can follow me over at http://www.rebsphotography.com/ if you'd like.

Oh and I will be doing my first guest post for the beautiful, creative Miss Elena @ Cropped Stories on Tuesday the 10th!  I'm so excited about it!  You will have to come back and pop over there to check it out and show us both some love!!

Also, sorry to all those that have followed me on feedburner!  I totally changed my url on you and forgot to update that! :0(  I just fixed it, hope you won't hold it against me ;0).

OH YEAH, if you do go check out my photography page, notice my AWESOME title?  It's from the talented Miss Stephanie over at Behind the Camera and Dreaming.   She owns Gray Mornings Photography and Design.  Go check out all of her pages and leave her some love! 

Here's a cute pic of Natalee (a friend's baby) for you to look at heehee
19
signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the new header on your website and I'm looking forward to your post over at Cropped Stories! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl... the very last word I would ever use to describe you is "lazy." Unless it was opposite day, lol!

    SO proud of you mama, you know that, & Stephanie did an A-mazing job on that header! Loves ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)