Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I had a WONDERFUL Christmas.  We woke up around 8am, exchanged gifts at the house and then went to church and a little girl accepted the Lord as her Savior that morning.  God had really been working on her, she'd been asking her parents questions and finally it all just made sense to her. What a wonderful God we serve! Needless to say it was a GREAT service!!  We only had one service so after church we went to my brothers house for dinner and gifts again.  All the kids had a blast.  What a great way to celebrate Jesus's birth!   Here are a few shots I took with my new 50mm lens!!!!!! ;0)  That was a highlight for sure! Thank you Mom and Dad!!!

Benj
It was very hard to get a pic of Benj not looking down. :0) He's usually the one looking at the camera, but there was just too much to look at I guess.

Rachel
I Love this face. Rachel is such a sweet heart! When she's telling a story, her eyes get huge and she gets so excited. I love talking to her.

Abby Givin Lovins to Aunt Jessica
Sweet Abby, she's the cuddle bug. I don't think I've ever seen a baby as cuddly as she. She just lights up when Daddy or Granddad talk to her. It's wrong how babies are like that!!! Haha!

My Sweet Emma
Last but not least, My own sweet Emma. So smart and happy. I love that girl!

I love all those faces so much!

Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll leave a note ;0)